Baby Steps

To Walk with God seems at once both a simple and profound concept, the implications of which have always both called and terrified me. It also seems quite beyond me...so I just take it one step at a time.

Monday, March 1, 2010

"In the Beginning..."

One Step at a time is the only way to really get anywhere. Whether in a career, relationship, hobby, or other endeavor we must first start if there is ever to be the hope of arrival. Even after taking that first step we must continue to be willing to take another...and so on. In this way it is easy to make progress.
The trick is in starting out in the right direction;
The challenge is in not turning back.

This blog will, hopefully, be used to chronicle some of the steps on my path with God. There will be no particular order since there is much to tell of past, present, and whatever He has for me tomorrow. I pray the stories, anecdotes, tales, and failures recorded here may encourage another along the same path.

As Beethoven used to write in the margins of his music:
Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment